Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Albums New Songs





Within the last month, I have loaded up on music. From fresh new releases to stuff I waited to get my hands on.

Here is a list of some of the tunes that are constantly blaring through my speakers:

  1. Fall Out Boy- Coffee Is For Closers
  2. All American Rejects- Gives You Hell
  3. Plain White T's- 1,2,3,4
  4. Adele- Chasing 1988 (Mick Boogie Remix)
  5. MGMT- Electric Eel
  6. Vampire Weekend- The Kids Don't Stand A Chance
  7. T.I.- No Matter What
  8. Angel Taylor- Make Me Believe
  9. Cold War Kids- Something Is Not Right With Me
  10. Kings Of Leon- Closer
  11. Meiko- Boys With Girlfriends
  12. The Killers- Spaceman
  13. Civil Twilight- Letters From The Sky
  14. MGMT- Youth
  15. The Fray- You Found Me
Check Them Out!

No comments: