Monday, July 21, 2008

Jennifer Aniston, her dog, and me!



So after an adventure of holding my bladder back from exploding in the limo, we finally made it to Tinley Park to see Brett Dennen, Colbie Caillat, and John Mayer perform. Immediately after arriving and making a pit stop in a random field, we grabbed a nice cold 24 once brew and headed back stage.

As we turned toward the tour buses, a black Ford Explorer comes barreling at us and a security guard jumps out and commands we GET OUT OF HIS WAY. He runs passed us carrying a yellow lab with a yellow balloon strapped to its neck with the word "surprise" on it. Right behind the crazy man is none other than...JENNIFER ANISTON. She is there to surprise her honey (John Mayer), for she lives in Chicago and missed her new squeeze.

During the show(which I will get to in a later blog)I was standing backstage behind the soundboard and guess who is sitting right next to me...JENNIFER ANISTON. After a few glances over my shoulder and a few more liquid encouragements, I got enough guts to go up to her. Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Hey! So I have got to ask you. What is the story with the dog? I mean your driver almost killed us. Haha!

Jennifer: Oh I am sorry about that. It is my dog and John loves the dog a ton. I wanted to stop out here and surprise him!

Me: Gotcha.

Jennifer: So what's your name?

Me: I am Mike!

Jennifer: I am Jen!

Me: I know! (like a little 5 year old girl)

The conversation continued on for a few more minutes and then I wished her and John the best of luck, and we parted ways.

She is a beautiful person. She had on a cute little sun dress and a huge smile as her boy played shirtless for 20,000 fans. I was very impressed she was so friendly and didn't once send the bodyguards after me!

Jennifer Aniston...my new celebrity crush!

No comments: